While wearing kids soccer shoes you are able to learn that before taking part in any activity, you need to be able to assess that activity for potential risk. Not only will this help you determine if the activity is safe for you to participate in, but also it will also help you develop a safety plan. There are several ways in which you can assess the risk in any given activity like in the activity of playing the soccer game, but using an assessment survey is one of the better options. Here are some example survey questions:
- Has your doctor said that you should avoid certain types of physical activities because of a health condition?
- Do you feel pain in your chest while doing physical activities?
- Does physical activity cause shortness of breath (asthma-like symptoms)?
- Do you lose your balance during physical activities because of dizziness?
- Do you know of any reason why you should not participate in a physical activity?
- Do you suffer from bone or joint problems that might be worsened by physical activity?
- Are there any obvious safety precautions that should be taken during the physical activity?
- Is there a potential for accidents involved in the activity?
- Do you need special safety gear for the activity?
- Do you have the minimum physical strength/stamina for the activity?
Being involved in physical activities like the game of soccer requires that you use various skills and strategies. While wearing kids soccer shoes you are able to learn that in order to be successful and to get the most out of the experience, you will need to apply the following:
Teamwork: This is one of the most critical skills for any group activity, whether you are participating as one large group or as opposing teams. Teamwork means exactly what it sounds like – you must work together as a team, each individual helping to build up the whole of the team, like in the team of soccer. Teamwork implies that there is no “star.” Rather, each person must work with the others during the activity.
Tactical Strategies: Tactical strategies apply to several different aspects of physical fitness. While wearing kids soccer shoes you are able to learn that in games, strategies form the cornerstone of your play. For instance, a strategy in volleyball might be to pinpoint the other team’s weakest area and target it. Tactical strategies also apply to the way that you perform physical activities, though.
For example, a tactical strategy for soccer might be to play over varied terrain, while practicing particular moves. In addition, this plan might include ensuring (and using) proper safety and preventative gear (water, hiking boots, carrying bandages for blisters, etc.).
Social Interactions: Most forms of physical activity like soccer games will have some type of social element, particularly in a group setting or when playing team sports. You must be at least willing to participate in social interactions with your peers and with adults that will be involved. Generally, this means being friendly, open and trying to have fun with everyone.
Sportsmanship: Sportsmanship is the practice of enjoying a sport for its own sake, rather than “to be the winner.” Sportsmanship incorporates many qualities that you need to cultivate, including a sense of fairness, teamwork, consideration for others, consideration for the rules of play, respect for others and more.
Fair Play: Fair play is a concept that you must learn and apply in any group setting. This includes establishing rules of conduct, decency, honesty and then abiding by those rules during the entire session or activity.